Elder Scrolls Tabletop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The what are you listening to thread.

+2
Admin
Konrad Von Curio
6 posters

Go down

The what are you listening to thread. Empty The what are you listening to thread.

Post  Konrad Von Curio Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Mostly figured that every forum seems to have one of these and I'm also interested to see what kinda music /tg/ people listen to.

So you know what to do.

Journey - Any Way You Want It
Konrad Von Curio
Konrad Von Curio

Back to top Go down

The what are you listening to thread. Empty Re: The what are you listening to thread.

Post  Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Gregorian Chanting. I find it soothing.

...what?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elderscrollspnp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The what are you listening to thread. Empty Re: The what are you listening to thread.

Post  Konrad Von Curio Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Hey that's cool, I listen to Nox Arcana and similar stuff as well. As long as the music resonates well with my mood it is all good.

REM - Everybody Hurts
Konrad Von Curio
Konrad Von Curio

Back to top Go down

Post  LessRudeScrib Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 pm

I've got NPR on for the news, because I am apparently 70.
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 pm

God, whenever I hear Any way you want it, I always think of that shark with wheels flash. SO AWESOME.

And I'm currently listening to the MSpaint adventures album by the Midnight Crew, Drawing Dead. It's interesting stuff.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm listening to the theme music of Master of Magic playing in the background. Oh, midi tunes, how I miss your soothing tones in modern vidya gaems...
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

That album is pretty awesome. I keep meaning to buy it; Nigerian faith music rocks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Admin wrote:That album is pretty awesome. I keep meaning to buy it; Nigerian faith music rocks.

You're an odd one, aren't you?

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Rainbay wrote:
Admin wrote:That album is pretty awesome. I keep meaning to buy it; Nigerian faith music rocks.

You're an odd one, aren't you?

That's not a nice thing to say. You come in here extolling the virtues of Nigerian faith music, and I agree with you, and this is what I get. What, did you think that the Midnight Crew was some sort of shadowy Prohibition-era-esque criminal organization themed off gambling? That would be very silly.

http://www.midnightcrew.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Oops

Oh right. I remember hearing about that before. I thought you were talking about something different, I had completely forgotten they share the same name.

EDIT: not you could blame me for calling you odd, MR. Gregorian chants.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Rainbay wrote:Oops

Oh right. I remember hearing about that before. I thought you were talking about something different, I had completely forgotten they share the same name.

Oh, so you prefer Gallican chanting? Takes all kinds, I guess.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:

Hey, I prefer to think of it as Celtic, thank you very much!

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Rainbay wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hey, I prefer to think of it as Celtic, thank you very much!

This is ONLY acceptable if you pronounce Celtic properly, with a HARD C.
It's KELTIK, not SELTIK.
Christ, I don't understand why it's so fucking hard.
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Well, Right now I'm listening the the lulz a corruption of L O L album. Has an interesting mix of songs, I especially enjoy the "becoming insane" one.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Khundakar Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 am

I'm usually either listening to Susumu Hirasawa or ALI PROJECT nowadays. /weeaboo

That or traditional ethnic music. I'm particularly fond of Tuvan throat singing and Romanian folk music. Some of those Romanians play so damn fast they could give Dragonforce a run for their money. And of course, they manage to do so without sounding like a bunch of soulless robots.

OHBURN. I SO CLEVER.

Khundakar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 am

Khundakar wrote:I'm usually either listening to Susumu Hirasawa or ALI PROJECT nowadays. /weeaboo

That or traditional ethnic music. I'm particularly fond of Tuvan throat singing and Romanian folk music. Some of those Romanians play so damn fast they could give Dragonforce a run for their money. And of course, they manage to do so without sounding like a bunch of soulless robots.

OHBURN. I SO CLEVER.

Without speeding up the tracks you mean!
OH SNAP!

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum