[IDEA/WIP] Mod for /tg/

Go down

[IDEA/WIP] Mod for /tg/

Post  Khundakar on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 am

So, yeah. Someone in a Morrowind thread asked if anyone had ever built a player home using architecture from all three Great Houses. I thought the idea was pretty cool and had potential, so I've started thinking about possible designs and storylines. I know enough about the CS to be able to smash together some pieces to make a building and fill it with clutter, but I know next to nothing about entering dialogue, making quests, or scripting. From what I've seen the dialogue and quest menus are pretty easy to navigate, and the scripting language seems simple enough, but anyone with actual experience could probably do everything better than I ever could. If anyone is willing to help with anything, regardless of how much experience you have, it would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas regarding the structure itself or possible quests are also very welcome.

Khundakar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [IDEA/WIP] Mod for /tg/

Post  Rainbay on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm reminded of Vos and Tel Vos. The way they handled the mushroom tower intertwining with the town and fortress could give good inspiration with how it will work with the other two house's buildings.

EDIT: Hmmm... perhaps there is some way you could have the different houses being suspended, held in the air by the mushroom stalks. Like when the mushroom grew, it just lifted the buildings right off their foundation.

Rainbay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum