Campaign Ideas

Go down

Campaign Ideas

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm

I haven't really been following along with the rules discussions recently, and I'll need time to look over them to contribute meaningfully in that area. In the mean time, let's discuss cool campaign ideas you'd like to see run in the wonderful world of Morrowind!

You are playing as militant abolitionists operating deep within Dres territory.

You are agents of the Tribunal Temple sent by Berel Sala to quash heresy and rumors of the Nerevarine.

You are Imperial colonists trying to carve out a chunk of Morrowind to settle in, integrating or dominating the local Dunmeri culture and teaching the heathens the Imperial way.

You are devout worshipers of the Daedric Prince Black Hands Mephala, and she sends you on multiple seemingly unrelated quests that draw all into her web of plots while surviving and ascending through the cultic ranks.

You are a group of freelance mercenaries hired by the Mages Guild to act as muscle in excavating the ancient Dwemer ruin of Kemel-Ze.

The Red Year has occured, and the Argonian invasion of Deshaan has begun. You are playing as Dres guerrillas fighting a losing war against the Argonians and their rogue Hist.

You're a group of adventurers. 'nuff said.

By all means, please post additional ideas for campaigns! What do you want to see done with this ruleset?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://elderscrollspnp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Campaign Ideas

Post  Dagoth Durr on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:18 am

My campaign idea is a group of agents working for a cooperative of the more accommodating parts of the Empire and the Tribunal Temple, fighting a scheme to instigate a civil war master minded by a surviving rogue Tsaesci of Akavir who wishes to resume his races' role as rulers of the Empire. There'd be lots of abolitionist vs. slavers shit. And I'd do my best to confuse everyone by making the slavers do the wrong thing for the right reasons, and the abolitionists doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.
Dagoth Durr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum