Elder Scrolls Tabletop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring

+3
Saint Jiub
Rainbay
LessRudeScrib
7 posters

Go down

NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring Empty NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring

Post  LessRudeScrib Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Uncle Crassus. I promise you, fellow pioneers, once we figure out how to stat, he is the first one I will do.
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring Empty Re: NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring

Post  Rainbay Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh yeah, Crassius HAS to be in somehow. M'aiq the liar is a favorite too, but it would be hard to include him as anything more than a cameo, which are terrible.

Gentleman Jim Stacy is one I really liked. Perhaps just because of his name.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring Empty Re: NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring

Post  LessRudeScrib Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Rainbay wrote:Oh yeah, Crassius HAS to be in somehow. M'aiq the liar is a favorite too, but it would be hard to include him as anything more than a cameo, which are terrible.

Gentleman Jim Stacy is one I really liked. Perhaps just because of his name.
If you had a stealth-heavy party you could do some neat Bal Molagmer campaigns.
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Ahnassi! She's so much fun, I can't imagine not including her in some capacity.
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LessRudeScrib Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Even if he doesn't have the same gameplay role, I want to have Creeper, the drunken, lazy scamp, ready to go.
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Saint Jiub wrote:Ahnassi! She's so much fun, I can't imagine not including her in some capacity.

Her being a khajiit was always a little awkward for me... but I do like their speech patterns. But yes, she was awesome. I actually had a bug that made it so I couldn't finish the quest line at first... I lost a few hours of gameplay in order to straighten that out.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad Von Curio Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 am

Needs Uncle Sweetshare and Uncle Crasius teaming up.
Konrad Von Curio
Konrad Von Curio

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagoth Durr Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:47 am

Uncle Sweetshare, Crassius Curio, and Vivec: Go team depravity!

I liked that Redoran councilor that went on and on and on then bitched about people that talked too much. Also, Master Neloth, the one who just tells you to shut up all the time.
Dagoth Durr
Dagoth Durr

Back to top Go down

Post  LessRudeScrib Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 pm

I think most of the Telvanni council will be making cameo appearances. Maybe Therana is the source of the trollface quest.
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Or perhaps the part would need to infiltrate a group of vampires. They ask around, and here rumors that some telvanni is researching a controlled varient of vampirism, and may be able to help you. Then you do your little dance and get cursed. This curse has the small bonus that to any vampire you appear to be a member of their clan, so no vampire views you as an enemy clan. The bigger catch is not only are the normal bonus stats for vampirism turned to penalties, the extra bonus stats from EVERY clan is applied as a negative.

so -40 from strength, willpower and agility.

-50 sneak, -70 hand to hand, -50 unarmored, -50 destruction, -50 mysticism, -30 illusion, -30 athletics, -30 acrobatics, -20 blunt weapon, -20 short blade, and -20 heavy armor.

And let's not forget the other "bonuses"

50% WEAKNESS to normal weapons
WEAKNESS to paralyze and common disease

And of course, the normal weaknesses of being a vampire: Sun damage, 50% weakness to fire, hated by everyone, and no restoring health when you rest.

Sounds like GOOOOOOOD times!

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  LessRudeScrib Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Pic Related, it's your players when you run them through that.
NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring Y_do11
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexx Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Aren't we leaving out someone?

NPCs from the game you *will* be featuring 12628210
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Of course! How else am I supposed to get full daedric armor?

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

I think that my good friend Socucius Ergalla will have to make a cameo.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elderscrollspnp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Admin wrote:I think that my good friend Socucius Ergalla will have to make a cameo.

*looks up name on UESB*
Hey! No self insert characters!

Bighead has to come up somehow. He is amazing, especially with his being fleshed out in oblivion making it even easier to love him. The Lame shall walk! The Blind shall see! The Short shall tall!

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 pm

I think a young wizard with a penchant for flight and journal-writing might make an appearance at some point...
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LessRudeScrib Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:16 am

Saint Jiub wrote:I think a young wizard with a penchant for flight and journal-writing might make an appearance at some point...
Shit! we need to figure out how scrolls work!
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down