Elder Scrolls Tabletop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your last character

3 posters

Go down

Your last character Empty Your last character

Post  Dagoth Durr Fri May 21, 2010 8:35 am

What character did you last play in Morrowind?

Mine was an Argonian witch doctor race traitor. Lots of alchemy and conjuring and illusion. Joined House Telvanni for UNLIMITED POWER. Last seen kicking around the mainland near Port Telvannis (Thank you Tamriel Rebuilt) shiving separatist insurgents with his enchanted stahlrim dagger, Shiver Spike.
Dagoth Durr
Dagoth Durr

Back to top Go down

Your last character Empty Re: Your last character

Post  Hexx Fri May 21, 2010 11:14 am

Last proper character was a Dunmer Redoran Knight (the guy in my avatar), going around fighting honorably. He was pretty gruff (got a mod that allows better chargen, 20 personality) but his heart was in the right place.

I'm looking to make another though. Gonna play myself in Morrowind. Note my stats and hobbies and general proficiencies in life and try to translate them into the system. Then I shall act like I would if I went to bed after a long night of 4chan and Warhammer 40k and woke up NEXT TO FUCKIN' JIUB OH GOD WHAT IS THIS?!
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagoth Durr Sat May 22, 2010 6:52 am

My attitude towards the province of Morrowind is about what those Avatar fags think of Pandora.

Granted, if we saw more of places like Elsweyr or Hammerfell I might like them too. They sound interesting in the pocket guide.
Dagoth Durr
Dagoth Durr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexx Sat May 22, 2010 1:05 pm

My main problem with playing the game is that I can never settle on any character. I've only managed once before, on my wood elf assassin (level 43). After i made my own character i got inspiration from a L5R thread on /tg/ and I made a fiery redhead samurai woman complete with armor and sheathable katana and 2 nice houses with dojo, zen garden etc. I lost interest within the hour.

I just can't bring myself to start a new guy, do all the quests I've done a billion times again, re-level skills etc. I'm severely burned out, so I try to play themed characters. I got Tamriel Rebuilt but I have several peeves (like how do i maintain my house on the mainland and have easy teleportation back, as I really don't like using most magic schools)
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagoth Durr Sun May 23, 2010 6:45 am

There's a mod for the mod that allows you to go back and forth via the census and excise office.
Dagoth Durr
Dagoth Durr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexx Sun May 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Yeah I just got it. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to go through the procedure everytime you need a lift but it's better than some uber ring of teleportation (i use a runestone but it's vvardenfell only and I only use it when I have found the place manually first.)
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Wed May 26, 2010 4:15 pm

My last character was a Wood Elf ninja/enchanter. Jacked up his stealth, short blade, long blade, marksman, unarmored, Alchemy, enchanting skills. Got Azura's Star. Made Constant Effect top-tier clothing for: Sanctuary; Chameleon; Restore Health.
Used constant effect Bound Item glitch to get permanent Bound Shortsword, Bound Longsword, Bound Armor.

Profited.
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down