Elder Scrolls Tabletop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPCs to HAAAAAAATE

5 posters

Go down

NPCs to HAAAAAAATE Empty NPCs to HAAAAAAATE

Post  Saint Jiub Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm

I'll start with the most hated figure in all of Bethesdaland:

Fucking Fargoth.
And I'll follow up by saying I hate Creeper. In small part it's because of that annoying "REEEHHHRRR" that he won't stop doing. Mostly it's because THAT FUCKING WHORESON ONLY STOCKS 5000 GOLD IN HIS INVENTORY AND GOD DAMMIT I WANT TO SELL TWENTY-SEVEN GLASS JINKBLADES. I've spent in-game YEARS selling and re-buying and re-selling all my daedric and glass and ebony shit. Sell. Sleep. Sell. Sleep. I haven't eaten since First Seed of last year. God knows the last time I took a walk, or a shit. With all the loot I'm selling him, you'd think this bitch could go out and do some trading while I sleep on a bed littered with crates and artifacts long forgotten.
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

NPCs to HAAAAAAATE Empty Re: NPCs to HAAAAAAATE

Post  Rainbay Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Saint Jiub wrote:I'll start with the most hated figure in all of Bethesdaland:

Fucking Fargoth.
And I'll follow up by saying I hate Creeper. In small part it's because of that annoying "REEEHHHRRR" that he won't stop doing. Mostly it's because THAT FUCKING WHORESON ONLY STOCKS 5000 GOLD IN HIS INVENTORY AND GOD DAMMIT I WANT TO SELL TWENTY-SEVEN GLASS JINKBLADES. I've spent in-game YEARS selling and re-buying and re-selling all my daedric and glass and ebony shit. Sell. Sleep. Sell. Sleep. I haven't eaten since First Seed of last year. God knows the last time I took a walk, or a shit. With all the loot I'm selling him, you'd think this bitch could go out and do some trading while I sleep on a bed littered with crates and artifacts long forgotten.

Jeez man, just go use the mudcrab merchant like everyone else.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm

If only I could find it...
I've looked EVERYWHERE.

I think he might be dead silent
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm

and while I'm on the topic of NPCs i hate, EVERY IMPERIAL LEGION SOLDIER IN EVERY FORT IN ALL OF MORROWIND!
I joined your faction expecting cool battles and stuff. Then I ditched your crap chain armor. Now, the only thing you can say to me, over and over, is "Where's your uniform?" This is not a techno remix. You are not creating cool music by saying it over and over. I can't even taunt the legionnaires and make them attack me so I can steal their plate. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Imperial legion badge mod. Changed my life, Gives you a badge that when you carry counts as you wearing the uniform.

Also, Helseth. I love him and I hate him.

Love him, because he a deliciously careful magnificent basterd who makes he enemies "disappear"

Hate him because he sees me as his enemy! God dammit!

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexx Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 am

For the merchant problem I always get that Zed mod. Adds a dunmer outside Meldor the Armorer in Balmora who has like 100 thousand gold on him. He also sells a few artifact weapons like Eltonbrand n shit but it's easy to just ignore his stock and use him as a sellbot.

As for hated NPC... That fucking dunmer mage in Addamasartus. I had the Wakim' No-Glo + Game Improvements mod and it APPARENTLY made everything harder, including some bullshit insta-kill spells. Also I had ANOTHER mod called Lord of the Dragons that, after a series of difficult battles, gets you access to 3 flyable dragons. REALLY good mod and the dragons look good and work like a charm! Problem is it's dirty as fuck and a bunch of random NPCs all over Vvardenfell got the dragon's breath weapon as a spell. INCLUDING THAT FUCKING MAGE IN ADDAMASARTUS!

I removed both mods (missing the dragon one, but meh..) but i still instinctively panic when I go there on any starting character.. Doesn't help even without those glitchy mods he can still 2-hit you.
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagoth Durr Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 am

I wonder how many level 1 characters have met their deaths at the hands of the mage in Addamasartus.
Dagoth Durr
Dagoth Durr

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Hexx wrote:For the merchant problem I always get that Zed mod. Adds a dunmer outside Meldor the Armorer in Balmora who has like 100 thousand gold on him. He also sells a few artifact weapons like Eltonbrand n shit but it's easy to just ignore his stock and use him as a sellbot.

As for hated NPC... That fucking dunmer mage in Addamasartus. I had the Wakim' No-Glo + Game Improvements mod and it APPARENTLY made everything harder, including some bullshit insta-kill spells. Also I had ANOTHER mod called Lord of the Dragons that, after a series of difficult battles, gets you access to 3 flyable dragons. REALLY good mod and the dragons look good and work like a charm! Problem is it's dirty as fuck and a bunch of random NPCs all over Vvardenfell got the dragon's breath weapon as a spell. INCLUDING THAT FUCKING MAGE IN ADDAMASARTUS!

I removed both mods (missing the dragon one, but meh..) but i still instinctively panic when I go there on any starting character.. Doesn't help even without those glitchy mods he can still 2-hit you.

Go for the Reign of Fire mod instead. It's dragons are much, much better. I've done both mods, so I know. And lord of dragons for me didn't add the spell to a bunch of people, but it did add a huge mountain in the midde of balmora for some reason.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexx Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Rainbay wrote:
Hexx wrote:For the merchant problem I always get that Zed mod. Adds a dunmer outside Meldor the Armorer in Balmora who has like 100 thousand gold on him. He also sells a few artifact weapons like Eltonbrand n shit but it's easy to just ignore his stock and use him as a sellbot.

Go for the Reign of Fire mod instead. It's dragons are much, much better. I've done both mods, so I know. And lord of dragons for me didn't add the spell to a bunch of people, but it did add a huge mountain in the midde of balmora for some reason.

there's like 3 different Reign of Fire mods on planetelderscrolls though, which one should I get that is most updated/best quality please?
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbay Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Well, I used the basic one and never had any problems with it. HOWEVER there is a revised one now that appearently fixed it up some. I'd use that one, personally. Sadly, I no longer have morrowind, so I can't test it out.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  LessRudeScrib Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Hexx wrote: Addamasartus.
Holy Shit. This is how we test competing combat/skill ideas. It's got everything. Magic, ranged, hand to hand, at least one security skill.

I will return soon with a plug'n'play script for testings!
LessRudeScrib
LessRudeScrib

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexx Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 am

LessRudeScrib wrote:
Hexx wrote: Addamasartus.
Holy Shit. This is how we test competing combat/skill ideas. It's got everything. Magic, ranged, hand to hand, at least one security skill.

I will return soon with a plug'n'play script for testings!

What do you mean.. actually incorporating the PNP mechanics in-game to test them out? o_O
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum