Elder Scrolls Tabletop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factions - ought we or oughtn't we?

+2
Rainbay
LessRudeScrib
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Factions - ought we or oughtn't we? - Page 2 Empty Re: Factions - ought we or oughtn't we?

Post  Dagoth Durr Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:49 am

I thought about that but have never read that book so I didn't bring it up.
Dagoth Durr
Dagoth Durr

Back to top Go down

Factions - ought we or oughtn't we? - Page 2 Empty Re: Factions - ought we or oughtn't we?

Post  Rainbay Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 am

Saint Jiub wrote:I've not looked this over in great detail, but Green Ronin's Song of Ice and Fire P&P game has some really cool looking rules for running land, being a nob, etc.

Could you share any details of the basic rules it lays out? Then we could decide which to take, which to leave, and which rules to make fun of.

Rainbay

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jiub Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 pm

It's pretty complex - if you're interested, you might check /rs/ and see if the rules are on there. I'm pretty sure some noble fa/tg/uy put up a PDF or a scan. If it's down, I'll try to give a brief summary of it later tonight after I get my car from der shop.
Saint Jiub
Saint Jiub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum